Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am so honored....

...my screen door card was awarded 2nd place for Country Woman's Magazine's Bazaar Craft Contest. I submitted my letter and card samples last September 2007!!! Well, I just got my letter today! Then to top it all off, I won $350!!!! Wow!!! I am so excited and humbled. I am so grateful that I am able to share my creativity talent with you all!!! Click here for a subscription to Country Woman's Magazine - and in their Oct/Nov. 2008 issue, see my card(s) and probably the blurb I sent them about my card!!! Yea! I'm so exicted!!!

So, today was my kiddies last day of school! Yikes! It's summer vacation - and I get a little jealous when my "creativity" time gets eaten away.... I will post as often as I can.

For now, I am sharing another teacher appreciation card for our kid's music teacher, choir director and all around super nice teacher!!!

Supplies used: Ivory & Black CS, Stampin' Up; Lt. Blue CS, source unknown; Patterned paper, K-Ology Addison Paper; music notes die for Cuttlebug, Provo Craft; Big Shot machine; Blue rhinestones, K Marcella; Twill Tape, Martha Stewart Crafts Color Cloud; Black ribbon, source unknown; stamp by Close to my Heart; Ink, Palette Hybrid Ink.
Thanks for looking!
Caio for now!!!
With inky fingers,
Michelle
Positive Thought: If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal. ~Norman Vincent Peale