Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting ready for a craft show with Calendars!


Hi everyone in blogland! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Yum-O!!!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I have not be UN-creative, tho!

I've been working diligently getting ready for our church Cookie Sale & Bazaar! Here are some calendars - Fridge Calendars! These are really fun to make and easy-peasy!!! I found the calendar on SCS download forum as well as at this link. I printed them out on cardstock. Then trimmed them down to 3 1/2 x 8 1/2" and then embellished with stamped images. I used a 4 x 8 1/2" piece of chipboard (I've "borrowed one(+) from the back of a spiral notebook). Then using my CropADile punch, punched holes into calendar pages and chipboard. It's one strong tool! I love that thing!!!


Once the holes were punched, I used binder rings from Walmart to make it a flip! Using E6000 Glue, I made the calendars magnetic. These round magnets are quite strong since the calendar can be sort of heavy. When I started to glue these magnets down, they started to affect each other. The glue dried showing it's marks since the magnets moved - all on their own!!! Some forces you just cannot change!!! Hee hee!




























































































Supplies used: Binder Rings Walmart/Chipboard (back of a spiral tablet)/magnets Hobby Lobby/
Calendar Download: Splitcoast Stamper Download Forum via http://catscreativeplace.blogspot.com/
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink, Amuse Art Stamps, The Angel Company, Cornish Heritage Farms/Markers: Copic and Spica/Ink: Palette and Momento Tuxedo Black/Cuttlebug Embossing folder
So teach us to number our days, That we may get us a heart of wisdom. ~Psalm 90:12