Friday, July 20, 2007

Lazy Summer Days!

Though, not a good scan, here are more examples of my screen door card.


I just found this great idea to storing unmounted stamps! What an awesome idea!!! I have so many CD's full of stamps, tho, what will I do with all those empty jewel cases? Well, I am forever looking for the best organizational tips! I think I found one!!! Follow this link and you, too, can get this great idea from Craft Critique! http://www.craftcritique.com/2007/07/how-to-store-unmounted-stamps.html


Well, baseball and softball season has ended with my children! We had 4 games a week, and I was getting a little overwhelmed! But now the lazy days of summer have set in, only to give way to getting ready for school. My favorite time of the year!!! Ha ha ha! I am keeping up with my walking/running exercise programme and feeling healthier even tho my scale has not moved at all!!!


I have had great response to my template! Thank you to all who have checked it out and have blessed me with an order! I am truly grateful!


Great news!!! I am offering a Trading Card Size of my screen door template as well. I've had some customers request it! So, I am adding the TC size template. Email me for more info and if you'd like to place an order!!!!


Enjoy the rest of your summer! Caio, caio!