Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bringing Spring Inside!

I brought spring to me this year. Living in Chicagoland makes spring so late and we just had the most awful winter. I went outside one cold blustery April day with my twig snips in hand. My kids thought I jumped off the deep end when I brought dead branches inside. I used my paper punches to simulate paper dogwood flowers layering white, pink and fuscia papers and different flower punches. I even made buds by folding the flower and green leaves in half. Then I used my Glue Dots to adhere them to the branches here and there. Voila!

I brought spring to me!



With Inky Fingers,

Michelle

Positive Thought: Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all. Norman Vincent Peale