Sunday, April 20, 2008

WOW!!! I am so far behind!!!

With family, life, kids, laundry, dishes, friends, and a DH - so much time has gotten away from me! Sorry about that. My intentions are good - but time, that nasty little thing. It's a four letter word - seriously!

My Birdy card was inspired by Kim Hughes' great stamp designs at Cornish Heritage Farms (CHF) - check out they're great website, forums, galleries, & more!!!



Recipe for Birdy Card:
Stamps: CHF, Kim Hughes Collection
CS: Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye - Wild Asparagus
Buttons: DCWV
Prisma Color Pencils & Blender Pencil
Ribbon: Misc.
Purple Marker: Zig
White Marker: Gelly Role Glaze Marker by Sakura

This penny spinner card was so much fun to make! Inspiration came from Splitcoast Stampers - HERE you can find instructions as well as great examples for even more inspiration!

Recipe for my Airplane Spinner Card:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
CS: Stampin' Up
Inks: Palette Hybrid Inks, Seascape & Noir
Ribbon, Brad & Flower: Walmart
Scalloped scissors
Airplane die: Sizzix used in Big Shot
Metallic CS: Archivers
2 Pennies

Thanks for looking!
With Inky Fingers,
Michelle :)

Positive Thought: "if it is to be, it is up to me" ~Norman Vincent Peale, Founder of Guideposts Magazine, Power of Positive Thinking - see a new quote from NVP at each publication!!!