Monday, September 14, 2009

Be Joyful Card

Want to hear something funny? I woke up feeling really good today! My fatigue has been better since my Iron Infusions (3 down, 2 to go) from my iron deficiency trouble. I'm not sure what to give credit, but all I know is that it feels really good to feel good!

So, how appropriate, my Screen Door card with the sentiment "Be Joyful" is the card I'm featuring today! Click my Etsy store link to order your very own Screen Door template! Just think of anything that is outside your door, and the card possibilities are endless! You'll {{{wow}}} anyone who gets a handmade Screen Door card!!!
Here is the close-up of that most adorable laughing daisy face! Too cute!
{{{Be Joyful Card Recipe}}}
Paper: GP Cardstock Walmart; Yellow "door" from DCWV sanded for worn look
Ink: Palette Hybrid Ink Noir
Stamps: The Angel Company Be Curious Set (TAC2634); Inky Antics Tiny Smile
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils & Blender Pencil
Misc.: Green brad source unknown; vinyl screen (any hardware store)
Door Template: See my Etsy Store for details

The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection. ::: Michelangelo ::: artquotes.com