Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gift Card Holders

Google it on the web "gift card holders" and you'll find so many tutorials that give you the {{{easiest}}} ways to make your very own gift card holders. Last year I sold these at our Church craft show.













They went fast!!! Why?
1. They are cheap!

2. They are easy to make!

3. So many people give gifts in the form of plastic!!! Why not dress those little boogers up?
Take a peak at my latest GC holders for a family who just had a baby girl and baby boy just turned 1 (Irish twins? hee hee!):
























{{{Sources: The Angel Company, Martha Stewart/EKSuccess, Stamping Bella, DCWV, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers
*Note: All sources for the 2008 photo showcasing Gift Card Holders from last Christmas are too detailed to note. Please PM me if you want info from any of these projects and I will get that info to you. Thanks!}}}
Through many dangers, toils and snares...we have already come. T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...and Grace will lead us home. The Lord has promised good to me... His word my hope secures. He will my shield and portion be...as long as life endures. ~Amazing Grace, lyrics by John Newton (1725-1807)