Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Buggy Blossom Card

Hi friends!


Stamping Bella has some ***adorable**** stamps that are just too cute! I am not sure if the recipient of this card will see this post or not, but that's ok. I am just too excited to share about this card. She is the sweetest person, who happens to do the best job on my hair EVER! And let's face it, I was a huge fuzz ball this morning and now, I'm back. Well, I am sending this note to her to do double duty...but mainly I am sending her a tip that I forgot! Can you believe it? I am always too excited and talking too much to stop and think for a moment! Whooo me? I was so embarrassed and now I've talked about it.... Anyway, here is my card - isn't she cute?


Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Stamping Bella Bug, sentiment stamp: The Angel Company; CS: DCWV scallopped matchbook card, scraps; Ink: Momentum Tuxedo Black; Markers: Copic; Ribbon & silk flower embellishments: miscellaneous stash.

Get involved with a great cause, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and help people like my friend fight this nasty disease! MR, you are my hero!


A man paints with his brains and not with his hands. Michelangelo brainyquote.com