Sunday, July 26, 2009

Softball Season Ends with a Note of Thanks!

Our very, very long baseball, softball & TBall seasons ended over the weekend and with that, out came my creativity! Our twins softball coach was such a great coach! So, I made him this card, hope you like it! Thanks for looking! It's really fun to sew on paper! I got my embroidery floss out and punched my holes first, then took the needle, gave it a thread, then went around the "baseball" to give it real looking stitches.
I cannot live without my Copic markers. I used these colors to color my baseball glove in a leather looking color scheme.
Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White CS from Walmart, Navy & Real Red CS from SU; Ink: Burnt Umber Palette Hybrid Ink; Stamps: Baseball Glove from Art Gone Wild!, Box Words by The Angel Company; Misc.: DMC Floss #25, Emboss Plate for Big Shot by Provo Craft, Piercing Tool, Gold Star brads source unknown, Copic Markers