Friday, August 28, 2009

It's a Jungle In Here!

Hi Everyone!

Some days just feel so crazy. Today was one of them! Kids, school, health, or lack of it, doctor's appointments, nurses, needles - Ugh!!! Needless to say, it was a jungle of a day!

Here is a card from My Screen Door collection. This card features stamps from The Angel Company, Wild Animals set. The sentiment is also from this set. When you open my door, it says "Its a jungle in here!" Well, don't that just say it all! Thanks for taking a peek thru my door!

Have a wonderful evening!

{Supplies used: Stamps from The Angel Company, Cardstock from DCWV, Prismacolor Pencils, screen door template, vinyl screening from hardware store, brad - misc. source}

I know how to do anything - I'm a mom.-- Rosanne Barr
http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com/mother-quotes.html