Monday, August 17, 2009

My 10 Year Old Daughter's Card

Hi everyone!

I have to make mention of how creative my daughters (all of my kids, actually) are-maybe by association with me (tooting my own horn, huh?) or maybe genetically!?! Either way, I love to see them in action. I gave her some supplies, one of my favorite sets from Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K's sets, Hand-in-Hand, as well as some double sticky tape, ribbon, and white ink! I am amazed! This is what she came up with! WOW! Are you as impressed as I am? She is so sweet and when I told her I'd put her card on my blog, she got the biggest grin ever! Thank you my dear sweet Gianna for such a sweet card! She gave this card to her grandparents, "Meema & Pop."

Thanks for stopping by!








Supplies used: Stamps: Gina K; White ink, VersaMagic Cloud White; Cardstock: Stampin' UP, Mega & Giga Scalloped Circle Punches: Marvy; Ribbon: Walmart, Provocraft Scalloped scissors.

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."Romans 1:17