Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Sketch-a-roni Playing Along!

I played along with a fellow blogger's sketch challenge! Yep, it's a first for me. Usually I'm showcasing a card I've made, created or cased but I used the first day of school to use my ahhhh-quiet-time to get my creative juices flowing from Heather Scott's Oz-SomeStamps blog. Thanks Heather, for the inspiration! Thanks for looking...


It's hard to tell that I used Crystal effects in the middle of my sunflower as well as a gold Spica glitter pen on the petals. I hope my close-up gives a little justice to the flower.

Supplies used: Sands of Time Cardstock, The Angel Company, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill Papers; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder by ProvoCraft; Spica Markers & Copic Markers Y38, Y35, E29, E25; Stamps by The Angel Company, Full of Sweetness set, Garden Joy set; Palette Hybrid Ink Burnt Umber; Crystal Effects; Misc. Brads & ribbon unknown source.


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."~ Dr. Seuss www.inspirationalspark.com

Edited to add: Sorry about this posting link on Heather's blog, having minor computer/digital camera issues...but all is well now and this link should work. Thank you for your patience.