Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some Craft Show Photos & 2010 Calendars

Hi everyone,

If you followed my post back in December, I posted my calendars I was getting ready to sell at my church Craft Show. Here are some of those pictures of my table, my calendars and set-up!


My cards & display include the cards out for customers to walk by and pick up, maybe read. But then also a homemade "Password File" and some of my altered weekly calendar books for purse, etc.
Here are my Screen Door framed decor display. I also showed some of my cards & Screen Door kits I was selling.

On the right side of the next picture you can see my calendars. My desktop & fridge calendars are shown.
The fridge calendars have really strong magnets for hanging. When I glued these down with E6000 glue, the magnets attracted eachother - and making the glue slide until drying some time later. Of course, I was giggling when I saw these the next morning!


This was a picture taken the night before the show - looking at my display to see how it would look prior to the big day!
Here is a snapshot of each month. Both Fridge & Desktop calendars had the exact same stamped images for each month. This made stamping & assembly a snap!

My family, friends & even our mail carrier received what I did not sell. You simply cannot save these time sensitive gifts! (all stamps are The Angel Company).

Using a great font, I printed out the title sheet on my computer and layered it on my front cover.
I wish I could say I made a killing and sold out everything, but honestly I did not. Since my Theme of the Year is SEEKING JOY, I have to be honest with myself: I experience joy when I am creative.
Thanks for stopping by...


Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”
Stacey Charter