Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Valentine Card

Valentine's Day is in ONE MONTH!!! Wow!

Not sure if you are like me or not, but I have some favorite stamp sets that I continually wrack my brain trying to incorporate those images in as much as possible. This stamp set (Hand in Hand by Melanie Muenchinger) is one of those sets! I just love the possibilities - and I'm a total fan!

Since the Valentine card here speaks friendship that Vinny & I shared first in our relationships - almost 20 years ago! I love the way it turned out!



{{{Recipe}}}
Stamp set: Hand in Hand by Melanie Muenchinger, Gina K Stamps
CS: Real Red by Stampin' Up
Patterend Paper: My Minds Eye
White Ink Pad: VersaMagic Chalk Ink to highlight the scalloped heart punch (Marvy Uchida)
Black Ink Pad: Momento Tuxedo Black
Dimensional Foam dots/red checked ribbon via Walmart/Glue Dots
Where there is love, there is God also. ~ Leo Tolstoy ~