Saturday, December 26, 2009

Elzybell's Handmade Gift Certificate

Hi everyone,


Doing some catching up on my postings!


Here is a few gift certificates I made for my sister who is a Nail Tech. One of her customers wanted to give a mani/pedi combo as a gift this Christmas. She called me (she always does) and asks me to make up "something." My sister is going to put the dollar amount on her services, and I get some advertising.... Nice deal, huh? She {{{LOVED}}} them, and I hope her client loved them as well..... I think they turned out pretty cute! What do you think?




Recipe:
Inky Antics & Elzybells/Stampin' UP Markers/Copic & Spica Markers/Stampin' UP cardstock/envelopes misc. source/Palette Hybrid Ink.

"One can get just as much exultation in losing oneself in a little thing as in a big thing. It is nice to think how one can be recklessly lost in a daisy!" Anne Morrow Lindbergh