Monday, December 28, 2009

Screen Door Framed

Hi everyone,

I made this framed Screen Door home decor thingy for gifts and a few for the craft show at my church. I really love the way they turned out. Hopefully I can get them on my Etsy store soon...if you don't see them, please email me and let me know if I can make one for you or someone you know would love one as well
.

I found some really nice frames at the dollar store - not those cheapy ones that feel flimsy in your hands. You know the kind... These had some sturdiness to them. My Screen Door template has more than just the card application. More ideas to come, I have more in my little noggin I swear!!!
Thanks for stopping by...Have a wonderful day!

Recipe: My Screen Door template/dollar store frame/cardstock Stampin' Up/Momento Tuxedo Black ink/Stamps from The Angel Company/brads misc. source/ribbon: Walmart.