Sunday, December 27, 2009

Puppy Birthday Card

Howdy y'all!

I am posting this card in honor of my 5 year old neice. She is a real hoot! I am telling you the truth, she's the silliest kid I've EVER known! She loves puppies, actually, my sister and I think she may have some canine-like tendancies - somewhat like what Spiderman having spider-like tendancies!!! She plays "dog" and she follows her dog around like she is its sibling!

But what gives me the biggest kick is that she likes to play "hillbilly." I mean no disrespect to anyone out there, but when my sister told me this story over the phone one day, I almost pee'd my pants! Her adorable little 5 year old came downstairs crying because her sister and their other playmates would not play with her. When my sister questioned her about what "hillbilly" was she quite simply said, "you put all the hairclips in your hair and you talk real funny, Mom!" I'd love to know where she picked up that doozy!!!

Here is her birthday card! She oohhed and aaahhhed when she saw the puppies of course! Do you have a funny kid story?







I had to share the following song that just speaks to me and hopefully speaks to you...and the dog lover and God lover in your life!


Click this link in case the video doesn't upload here on my post! I promise you will LOVE this sweet song! Thank you Ms. Wendy Francisco for this sweet song of love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17edn_RZoY



Recipe: The Angel Company Stamps/Copic Markers/Palette Hybrid Ink/Bazzill Gingham Ribbon/Provo Craft Embossing Folder/Stampin' Up Cardstock.


"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." YODA, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones