Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Halloween Card


Just a little behind on my posting, but I had a wonderful time spent cardmaking last weekend with my friend, Carm, who just happens to be my hubby's cousin! Either friend or family, she's the {{{best}}}!!! We had an entire afternoon alone spent cardmaking! We came up with this card for Halloween! I'm not a huge Halloween person, but these last few stamps have inspired the creative juices to flow and this is one of our cards we created!

We pop dotted the witch over this great tree stamp from Darcie Heater's stamps! Sometimes the simplicity of a stamp makes the whole card perfect!!!! Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment, I love to read what my readers have to say about these cards!!!

{{{Recipe}}}
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Amuse Art Stamps (Witch), Eat Cake Graphics (Sentiment & Moon/Clouds), Inky Antics (Trick or Treat sentiment on Envelope, Darcie Heater Stamps (Tree)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Punch: Oval Scallop from Marvy Uchida
Markers: Copic & Spica Markers
Embellishments: Pop Dots

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways. -- Anonymous


With inky fingers &