Friday, October 16, 2009

Modern Colored Cornucopia

I must say I {{{love}}} this color combo - tan & black & white!!! This crisp color combo makes a masculine color theme to a very Fall theme! Tear those layers for a real elegant touch - and this is the cheapest embellishment you can do to ANY card!!!

This card was fun to make, and fun to think outside the "normal" colors - and by normal I mean golds, greens, oranges, rusts, tans, browns, etc. I challenge you to go outside the box and color outside your comfort zone! It's fun!!! If you do something fun with unusual color, email me your card - I'd love to see them!!!

{{{Recipe}}}
Stamps: CHF Kim Hughes Cornucopia, Clear Dollar Stamps Autumn Set Circular Thankful for You sentiment
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Kraft & Black
Ribbon: Offray
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots Provo Craft
Copic Markers
Pop Dot to the Cornucopia

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name. Hebrews 13:15