Friday, October 2, 2009

Are You a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

Hey Bloggers -

This verse seems to sum up a lot of how we feel on any given day! That's why it makes me giggle! My sister and I ask that question a lot to our daughters (we really do love our kids)!! Then secretly laugh at ourselves for even asking!!! Then, just at the time we think we can't feel any better or worse, we crash into the side of our house! Just like it goes!!! Ahh, the life of a girl - are we Glenda or Elfaba? (Calling all you Wicked Fans!) It's up to you! Hee hee!
Enjoy my card:



{{{{Recipe}}}

Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics Moon & Sentiment, Amuse Art Stamps Witch
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft
CardStock: SU
Markers: Copic & Spica
Colored Pencils: Prismacolor
My Screen Door Card Template (see my Etsy store for details sidebar)

If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.
~Jeff Foxworthy