Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Hi Everyone,
As promised in celebration of Claudia @ DieCutsRUs featuring my Screen Door card on her Discovery Zone, I picked a winner, so without further adeu:


True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 4 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So that means, Stacie is the winner!!!! **whistle, clap, taddaaaaa!**

Thanks for the comment that said the following: craft_princess said...
I think this is one of the neatest tutorials! I have never seen a screen door used and this looks AMAZING!!! I counted 6 leaves on the Anya card. I would just love to win this prize...thanks so much for a chance!-Stacie

Congrats!!! I will get your Screen Door card kit plus the Anya Autumn card to you!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone if I don't get to post another project between now and then!!!