Friday, November 20, 2009

More Screen Door Card Samples

{{{Remember if you want to win some Blog Candy from my post "Screen Door Tutorial & Blog Candy in Celebration" you can leave me a comment (see rules in last post) here on this post as well!!! Good luck!}}}

So, I've been working on a few cards from my new stamp sets from The Angel Company. I {{{LOVE}}} one of their designers Mabelle - I met her during a stamping conference a few years ago while being a "hobbyist" demonstrator for TAC. Such a sweetie!!! I am really grateful for Mabelle's artwork - she not only inspires me, but her art is the sweetest of all! Enjoy the following Mabelle stamps from The Angel Company! Thanks for looking!

Isn't she the sweetest little girl? Remember all the sentiments can be read thru the screen door!!!
For all cards above: Supplies used: Stamps: The Angel Company Fall Harvest Set R2033 and Cheery Thoughts R2043/Cardstock: Stampin' UP, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill & HOTP/Ink: Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber & Momento Tuxedo Black/Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Argyle Pattern/Copic Markers/Screen Door Card Template by Michelle's Inky Fingers (see Etsy store on left sidebar)/Brads: unknown sources.





"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Pablo Picasso: Quotes about Art