Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snail Mail Screen Door Card

Good morning -

I am working on these great Screen Door cards, and one of my favorite color scheme is tan & black. I've used it numerous times! But the best part of this card is the "snail mail" stamp from Eat Cake Graphics! Have you checked this company out? If not, it's a MUST! They are so totally adorable! What a fun way to show someone you love them by sending them a snail mail card - and why not try my Screen Door card? Order yourself a template Kit (see my Etsy store for more details) and try these cards for yourself!

***Edited to add: Etsy store no longer open, please see my eCrater store on the front page of this blog***
I love to make cards interactive - meaning the touchy-feeley part where you get to play with an aspect of the card! It's what I call my daughter's habit of touching everything she sees - TOUCHY!!! She knows I love to tease her - and isn't this fun to make the mailbox really pull down? I think so!

Supplies used: Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics & The Angel Company/Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black/Screen Door Template Kit by Michelle's Inky Fingers/Cardstock: SU & HOTP/Markers: Copic Markers/Brad: source unknown.

Thanks for stopping by!
The word that is heard perishes, but the letter that is written remains. Proverb by en.proverbia.com